What is Venturing?
You love exploring your passions, making new friends, and discovering the world. You’re always looking for an adventure. Rappelling a cliff. Perfecting your shot. Designing a robot. Kayaking into the sunset. Exploring your faith. Volunteering at an animal shelter. The choice is yours! Each activity provides an opportunity to shine and learn more about yourself and the world around you. Venturing is youth-led and youth-inspired. You’ll acquire life skills and gain experiences that will prove to be valuable regardless of where your future takes you, all while having a blast: leadership, event-planning, organization, communication, responsibility — the list goes on!
How will you lead the adventure?
Venturing is youth-led and youth-inspired.
You’ll acquire life skills and gain experiences that will prove to be valuable regardless of where your future takes you, all while having a blast!
In Venturing, you can:
- Develop leadership skills
- Earn college scholarships
- Enhance your communication abilities
- Plan your own events and adventures
- Meet people from all around the world
Venturing has served more than 1 million youth across the country since its creation in 1998.
Venturing enables you to:
- Challenge yourself through a program that is fun and full of adventure.
- Acquire specialized skills in the area of your crew’s specialty.
- Experience positive leadership from adult and youth leaders and be given opportunities to take on leadership roles.
- Learn life values through the Scout Oath and Scout Law.
- Give back to your community through meaningful service initiatives.
- Be recognized for your accomplishments through award opportunities.
- Discover and grow in a supportive, caring, and fun environment!
Interested in finding out more or ready to join?